Thursday 12 December 2013

Surrender

I'm coming off Facebook
And saying goodbye
I've found life in reality
It's now time to die
To all of my good
Earthly desires
I'm asking God to baptise me
In His Holy fires

I've found life in daily
Holy Adoration
In Daily Mass
I've kissed jubilation
In daily reading
The Word of God
Lectio Divina
Your ancient ways I applaud

I've found life in a daily
rosary
I've found it's the answer
To help men go free
I've found life in a daily
Divine chaplet of mercy
Oh Catholic beauty
To follow you is my only duty

Facebook has its
Time and place
But my soul does ache
For more of Gods grace
I'm determined to cast off
All that hinders my way
It's time to surrender
And follow the way

I've found unending joy
Oh office divine
And daily examining my conscience
Oh Holy new wine
That runs over me
Making me whole
To do Gods will alone
'Tis now my only goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment