Saturday 14 December 2013

Just a label

What is bipolar 
But just a label
Unscientific diagnosis
From their Tower of Babel
Fools who don't even
Believe in God
Label me mad
And the world applauds

But if I be a fool
I'll be a fool for Christ
Though this world
Has me lowly priced
Still Christ has lifted me
On eagles wings
As my Spirit daily 
To him sings 

I fear not my loyalist 
Proud enemy
He's loyal only to satan
Blinded is He
I'd pray forever daily
At his dividing peace wall
And sprinkle it with holy water
And to them all call

If that labels me manic
Then so let it be
I won't submit no more
To their label on me
For psychiatry's foundations
Are purely satanic
And I'd much rather be
Just a little manic 

Than follow the ways of wisdom
Of this wicked age
The dark ones philosophy 
Puts men in a cage
Oh come my God
Burning bright
And destroy this age's 
Dark cold night 

No comments:

Post a Comment