Tuesday 10 December 2013

Oh joy

Oh Joy
In Adoration 
Oh peace 
In full salvation
Oh Hope 
In everyday 
In Christ 
The Life, the way 

Making use 
Of all Gods treasures 
Rejoicing in 
His many pleasures 
At His right hand 
Forevermore 
All of them 
On me do pour 

In His Body 
They are found 
In the Pillar 
And the ground 
Of the truth 
Oh I'm bound 
Towards heaven 
Oh blessed hound 
  
Pursuing me 
In daily Mass
Pursing me 
Oh I cast 
All my burdens 
In Adoration 
And find full joy 
In my salvation 

Rosary 
Blessed beauty 
Rosary 
'Tis my duty 
To daily pray 
This blessed way 
For all my friends 
In Christ today 

God has given 
Oh so much 
But we still need
To all them touch 
Don't neglect 
All these blessings 
If you do 
Just start confessing 

Oh the glory 
In each sacrament
Oh the peace 
In a soul who repents 
And takes hold 
Of all God gives
He now knows how
To truly live 

No comments:

Post a Comment