Tuesday 10 December 2013

Come Home

Deep in my Spirit
I can see hell
No earthly flame
It's torment could tell
The sense of loss
Its eternal misery 
No earthly frustration 
Could help men see

Oh the weeping
So unending
Eternal love
Forever sending
Flaming fire 
Into souls
That appear as wrath
And tormenting coals

Beating down 
Upon each brow
Of fallen men
Who would not bow
Now in company 
With Demonic forces
No love or light
No Holy courses 

All is lost
All is dark
Oh come now men
And board the Ark 
Be ye saved
Be now found
Let my poem
Be heavens hound

Chasing passionately 
After you
Flee from wrath
Receive what's true
Not another 
Breath is sure
Oh don't die in sin
So impure 

See my tears
I weep for thee
See my anxiety
Oh be set free
Today is the day
To now come home
Safe and secure
In Holy Rome 

No comments:

Post a Comment