Saturday 14 December 2013

Healing for bipolar

Awake early 
Kiss your God
In the liturgical hours
With our risen Lord
Then come before 
Gods Holy Being
In Adoration
May you Christ be seeing

As you open 
The Word of God
Lectio Divina 
Come Holy Lord 
In preparation
Hearing these Mass readings
So God you can be 
Ever heeding 

Time for the daily
Rosary 
Just before Mass
Oh praise be 
The bells ring out
Oh blessed Mass
Before Gods throne
I am at last 

Throughout the day
Praying the liturgical hours
This my whole being
So empowers 
And before I lay my head
Down to sleep 
I examine my conscience 
Oh for joy do leap

And don't forget 
The divine chaplet of mercy
Every day
This do pray
For all us sinners 
In the world 
So grace, mercy and peace
Can be fully unfurled 

No comments:

Post a Comment