Sunday 13 October 2013

Reversal?

Do I want more chidren, yes
But for them to have, do I want 
A sick dad, a broken man 
To think on this I simply can't 
Do I abstain to go Insane 
Do I reverse a grave sin 
Do I follow a narrow impossibility 
Who will ever with this win 

The church speaks in her compassion
No reversal required 
But men speak with much rehearsal 
Of this I'm sick sore and tired 
No smoking no tattoo's 
Don't do this do that 
Traditions of men 
I would like to bat 

Far away into oblivion 
Binding heavy loads on men 
Take away their books oh Lord
Smash in pieces their every pen 
Give me the Holy Magisterium 
Whom I wish at times could be 
Much much more clearer Lord
So I could clearly see 

Sing out Holy Church 
I will speak of your mercy 
At times your ways are so hard 
But they always free 
Unbind the heavy loads 
Men put on men's shoulders 
Remove every heavy weight 
Lift off their weary boulders 

All I want to do is obey 
Tell me what it is 
I can't work much things out 
I can't handle every quiz 
Just speak and tell me 
What I have to do 
Don't bring me protestant confusion No
Give me only what is Catholic and is true

No comments:

Post a Comment