Saturday 19 October 2013

I love the Kingdom of God

I love the Kingdom of God 
I love her Catholic way 
I love the King who reigns 
The Mighty God Yahweh 
I love her Holy Queen 
Our blessed Holy Mother   
I love all the saints 
And every sister and brother 

I love her authority 
To forgive and to retain 
I love her Holy glory 
She shall ever reign 
I love her purity 
Her Holy Adoration 
I love she can be found 
In every single nation 

May my life 
Be Holy yours 
Your way alone 
Heals and cures 
Your confession alone 
Does purify 
Your Holy truth 
Destroys every lie

Reign in Glory 
Catholic kingdom
May every other 
Fall down dumb 
Speechless before 
Your Holy people 
May on this earth 
Alone be seen your steeple 

Fall down in ashes 
Every mosque bow low
Before the truth 
Flee every foe
All the lies 
In false religions found 
Come and acknowledge 
The pillar and the ground 

No comments:

Post a Comment