Thursday 10 October 2013

Pipes and Tattoos

Pipes and tattoos
Can raise an eyebrow 
And bring division
A failure to bow 
Before each other 
In Holy Peace 
Oh come let us all 
Help love increase 

Pipes and tattoos 
Opinions create 
They can awake 
A bad debate 
But what about 
What the church has spoken
When will submission 
In all be awoken 

Pipes and tattoos 
Don't really matter 
They ought not make 
The Holy scatter 
From each other 
In fear and suspicion 
When for the lost 
We should all be fishing 

I felt bad 
For a pipe smoking 
I removed my pictures 
Incase others I was choking 
But I can't remove 
My tattoo 
Oh come be at peace 
And love what is true 

The Church alone 
Speaks what is true 
It's not up to me 
And not up to you
Private interpretation 
Is protestant 
Let's be Catholic 
Come now repent 

No comments:

Post a Comment