Sunday 22 September 2013

Siamese cats

I never liked them very much 
Then you entered my home 
Unplanned spontaneous 
Here you did roam 
One sleepless night 
Was all I had 
You missed your family 
For you I felt sad 

Siamese cat 
You talk a lot 
Then so can I 
Each other we got 
You remind me of
The Angels in glory 
Your beautiful ways 
Tell me a story

Affectionate loving 
Cuddly and stunning 
Beautiful faces 
Quietly cunning 
How you stole my heart 
My little friends 
I was never keen on cats 
But your ways do mend 

How I even 
See God my king
Peaceful restful 
That makes my heart sing 
You're created 
In perfection 
I believe you'll be with me
In my resurrection 

How I know not 
But how could you not 
Perfect creatures 
Eternally rot 
I love you 
And you love me 
Your friendship 
Sets me free 

No comments:

Post a Comment