Friday 20 September 2013

I love Mary

I love you Mary 
So so much 
Intercede for me 
Your Son do touch
I know he hears 
The righteous prayers 
Availing much 
He ever cares 

Oh my Mother 
I'm in love with thee 
You're my Queen 
Ever with me 
I know my devotion 
Like worship does appear
As I honour thee
And you draw near 

Lovers often 
Appear idolatrous 
But before you stop 
And me do cuss 
My love and devotion 
To blessed Mary 
Think of Christ 
And become teary 

Who loves her 
More than he 
Who exalted her 
More you see
He crowned her 
The heavenly Queen
I enthrone her 
Be no longer mean 

Where do you think 
Mary dwells
Buy the truth 
That never sells 
If she be risen 
With her King
You think she's knitting 
Or his prayers to bring 

Is she resting 
On a cloud 
Or trampling down satan 
And all the proud 
Hear me now 
To love Mary 
Is to love humanity
No longer query 

No comments:

Post a Comment