Monday 23 September 2013

To a protestant gathering

You gather
With no unity
You speak
With no authority
You talk down
In fear
You mock
Costing you dear
Your ignorance
Is manifold
Your hatred
So cold
Well
Disguised
I'm
Despised
Very cleverly
Yet Yahweh sees
Your dark heart
That hates St Peters keys
I finally can't be
In your meeting
In this group
I can't be seating
In your gathering
I'm too weak
To win the religious
And kiss their cheek
I'm gone for good
I pray you blessings
That one day you'll be
Soon Confessing
Just as did I
I want to cry
For your election
But I feel too much rejection
So all I can do
Is pray for you
Please pray for me
That together we'll see
How Christ treated
The outcast among him
I was just one person
Oh so dim
To go along
To a protestant gathering
I'd have been better off
In a bath lathering
Praying the Rosary
Oh Mother Mary
Forgive me for
Making your heart weary
Of all I am
Broken so sore
Come to me
Your Love pour

No comments:

Post a Comment