Sunday 17 November 2013

Western Hell

My heart is aching
How it is broken 
A love lost so quickly
That was only just awoken
The beauty of 
The Catholic Bride 
Has suddenly 
In me died

These visions of hell
Cannot be true 
But who am I
And who are you
To speak against
The ancient voice
But my unbelief
Leaves me with no choice

I can't believe
In flesh melting off
As little children
Can barely breathe or cough
Or demons stabbing them
With red hot metal
As steam ascends
Like a boiling kettle

But that's nothing
There are thousands of degrees
Of heat to torture
Oh St Peters keys
How could you approve
Of these fiendish visions
Will you have me now
In full derision

How children will scream 
And scream in hell
No end to their 
Pathetic smell
As like falling snowflakes
The many fall 
Choosing to be 
Deaf to Gods call 

And yet there's hope 
Oh look East 
They have none of this
Wicked yeast 
Jesus Christ 
Is lifted high 
No foolish visions 
To make the gentle cry

I really thought
The west accepted 
The Easts view of hell 
But it's rejected 
And I cannot live 
A lie to tell
I'll never preach 
The westerns hell 

No comments:

Post a Comment