Saturday 30 November 2013

Dying to live

Through your trials
I'll stay awake
Though it makes 
My mind to ache 
I will stay 
This night with thee
I will wait 
Till you are free

From the earthly
Tent your wear 
It's many wounds
But I will care 
I will pray
And I will stay 
I will weep 
Oh on Him lay

All your burdens 
Down this night
Fear not to give up
Your earthly fight
The time has come
The shadows end
The promises of God
Behold the rainbows bend 

Colours of hope 
Bend over thee
God is calling 
Come now to Me 
There's a pot of gold
Awaiting you there
All your loved ones
For you do care

So be at peace
End your breathing 
From us really 
You're not leaving
You're just taking a trip
We all must soon take
Where there's only love
And we'll never again ache

May God 
Open your ears
In Him now
He'll destroy all your fears
For God is love
And He loves you so
Now into his arms
I release you now go 

No comments:

Post a Comment