Wednesday 22 January 2014

How is man justified?

It's so difficult 
What I'm going through 
My impulsivity 
Neither helps me too
But I'm getting better
I'm healing well
Cause I got a story
I need to tell

I'm back and forward
With the most important teaching
How man is justified
And there's some foolish preaching  
Even among some
Great men of God
Who say its faith AND works
That justify us before The Lord 

Yet this is not true
Not true at all
Here me out 
Before you heretic me call
Look deeper 
Into what the Church is teaching 
And stop with all 
The false preaching 

Man is justified 
Without any works at all
In his baptism 
God redeems from the fall
It's all free
There's nothing to do
But immerse in Gods love for me
And Gods love for you 

All we do 
Without Yahweh 
Is filthy rags
On full display 
So teach now to others
What truly justifies
Faith hope and love alone
Hear my aching cries 

No comments:

Post a Comment